Atlantic Standard Time is 5 hours behind Central European Time
2:30 pm14:30 in AST is 7:30 pm19:30 in CET
AST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in AST which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in CET
2:30 pm14:30 Atlantic Standard Time (AST). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
2:30 pm14:30 AST / 7:30 pm19:30 CET
Atlantic Standard Time
Offset: AST is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, St Barthelemy, Bermuda, Caribbean NL, Canada, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin (French), Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, St Maarten (Dutch), Trinidad & Tobago, St Vincent, Virgin Islands (UK), Virgin Islands (US)
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AST timezone is Santo Domingo from Dominican Republic with population about 2.202 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo Oeste, San Juan, Halifax
French: HNA - Heure Normale de l'Atlantique
Spanish: AST - Tiempo Estándar del Atlántico
Start: Atlantic Standard Time (AST) started on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Atlantic Standard Time (AST) ends on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
AST representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for AST
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Atlantic Standard Time - UTC -4
- Arabia Standard Time - UTC +3
- Argentina Standard Time - UTC -3
- Arabian Standard Time - UTC +3
- Azores Summer Time - UTC +0
- Apia Standard Time - UTC +13
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 31, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 31, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time