Cuba Standard Time is 2 hours behind of Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
2:00 am02:00 in CST is 4:00 am04:00 in PMST
CDT to PMST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in CDT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in PMST
2:00 am02:00 Cuba Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:00 am04:00 Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time (PMST). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 CST / 4:00 am04:00 PMST
Cuba Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Cuba
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Havana from Cuba with population about 2.164 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de Cuba, Camaguey, Holguin, Guantanamo
Daylight Saving: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Cuba Standard Time (CST).
End: CDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: CDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for CDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
- EWT -