Chatham Island Standard Time is 0 hours and 15 minutes behind New Zealand Daylight Time
4:30 am04:30 in CHAST is 4:45 am04:45 in NZDT
CHAST to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:45am-6pm in CHAST which corresponds to 8am-5:15pm in NZST
4:30 am04:30 Chatham Island Standard Time (CHAST). Offset UTC +12:45 hours
4:45 am04:45 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 CHAST / 4:45 am04:45 NZDT
|12am (midnight)||12:15 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:15 pm|
Chatham Island Standard Time
Offset: CHAST is 12 hours and 45 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
CHAST representations, usage and related time zones
- +1245 - basic
- +12:45 - extended
- +1245 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (45) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and forty-five minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
End: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) has ended on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, September 26, 2021, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of September.
Start: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) starts on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time