Chamorro Standard Time is 8 hours ahead of Central European Summer Time
4:30 pm16:30 in ChST is 8:30 am08:30 in CEST
ChST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in ChST which corresponds to 8am-10am in CET
4:30 pm16:30 Chamorro Standard Time (ChST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 ChST / 8:30 am08:30 CEST
Chamorro Standard Time
Offset: ChST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Guam, Northern Mariana Islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ChST timezone is Saipan from Northern Mariana Islands with population about 48,220 people. Other major cities in the area are Dededo Village, Yigo Village, Tamuning Tumon Harmon Village, Mangilao Village
Daylight Saving: Chamorro Standard Time (ChST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore ChST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Chamorro Standard Time remains the same
ChST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for ChST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
- +10 -
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -