ChST to UTC Converter
Chamorro Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
11:00 am11:00 in ChST is 1:00 am01:00 in UTC
ChST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in ChST which corresponds to 8am-10am in UTC
11:00 am11:00 Chamorro Standard Time (ChST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 ChST / 1:00 am01:00 UTC
Chamorro Standard Time
Offset: ChST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Guam, Northern Mariana Islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ChST timezone is Saipan from Northern Mariana Islands with population about 48,220 people. Other major cities in the area are Dededo Village, Yigo Village, Tamuning Tumon Harmon Village, Mangilao Village
Daylight Saving: Chamorro Standard Time (ChST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore ChST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Chamorro Standard Time remains the same
ChST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for ChST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone