Central Daylight Time is 15 hours behind of Chamorro Standard Time
12:00 am00:00 in CDT is 3:00 pm15:00 in ChST
CST to ChST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5am-7am in CST which corresponds to 9pm-11pm in ChST
12:00 am00:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
3:00 pm15:00 Chamorro Standard Time (ChST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 CDT / 3:00 pm15:00 ChST
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Chamorro Standard Time
Offset: ChST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Guam, Northern Mariana Islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ChST timezone is Saipan from Northern Mariana Islands with population about 48,220 people. Other major cities in the area are Dededo Village, Yigo Village, Tamuning Tumon Harmon Village, Mangilao Village
Daylight Saving: Chamorro Standard Time (ChST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore ChST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Chamorro Standard Time remains the same
ChST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for ChST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
- +10 -