CST to ChST Converter
Central Daylight Time is 15 hours behind Chamorro Standard Time
3:30 pm15:30 in CDT is 6:30 am06:30 in ChST
CST to ChST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5am-7am in CST which corresponds to 9pm-11pm in ChST
3:30 pm15:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Chamorro Standard Time (ChST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 CDT / 6:30 am06:30 ChST
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: Central Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
Chamorro Standard Time
Offset: ChST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Guam, Northern Mariana Islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ChST timezone is Saipan from Northern Mariana Islands with population about 48,220 people. Other major cities in the area are Dededo Village, Yigo Village, Tamuning Tumon Harmon Village, Mangilao Village
Daylight Saving: Chamorro Standard Time (ChST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore ChST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Chamorro Standard Time remains the same
ChST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for ChST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time