Eastern European Summer Time is 10 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
2:30 am02:30 in EEST is 4:30 pm16:30 in PDT
EET to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in EET which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
2:30 am02:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 EEST / 4:30 pm16:30 PDT
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 25, 2022, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of February.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone