Pacific Standard Time is 10 hours behind Eastern European Time
2:00 pm14:00 in PST is 12:00 am00:00 in EET
PST to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 6pm-8pm in EET
2:00 pm14:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 PST / 12:00 am00:00 EET
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of February.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time