Hawaii Standard Time is 2 hours ahead of Yankee Time Zone
12:00 pm12:00 in HST is 10:00 am10:00 in Y
HST to Y call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in HST which corresponds to 8am-4pm in Y
12:00 pm12:00 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
10:00 am10:00 Yankee Time Zone (Y). Offset UTC -12:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 HST / 10:00 am10:00 Y
Hawaii Standard Time
Offset: HST is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the HST timezone is Honolulu from USA with population about 371,657 people. Other major cities in the area are Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu
Daylight Saving: Hawaii Standard Time (HST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore HST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Hawaii Standard Time remains the same
HST representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for HST
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone
Yankee Time Zone
Offset: Y is 12 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
Y representations, usage and related time zones
- -12 - basic short
- -1200 - basic
- -12:00 - extended
- -1200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Yankee - Military abbreviation for Y
- Y - short form of 'Yankee'