ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills) for automatic timezone change.
India Time Zone is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind Australian Central Standard Time
6:00 am06:00 in I is 6:30 am06:30 in ACST
I to ACST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in I which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in ACST
6:00 am06:00 India Time Zone (I). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
6:00 am06:00 I / 6:30 am06:30 ACST
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
India Time Zone
Offset: I is 9 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
I representations, usage and related time zones
- +09 - basic short
- +0900 - basic
- +09:00 - extended
- +0900 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India - Military abbreviation for I
- I - short form of 'India'
- AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time
- CHOST - Choibalsan Summer Time
- I - India Time Zone
- IRKST - Irkutsk Summer Time
- JST - Japan Standard Time
- KST - Korea Standard Time
- PWT - Palau Time
- TLT - East Timor Time
- ULAST - Ulaanbaatar Summer Time
- WIT - Eastern Indonesian Time
- YAKT - Yakutsk Time
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
End: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) has ended on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 2, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on first Sunday of October.
Start: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) starts on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.