Pacific Daylight Time is 4 hours ahead of Samoa Standard Time
6:30 pm18:30 in PDT is 2:30 pm14:30 in SST
PDT to SST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12pm-6pm in PDT which corresponds to 8am-2pm in SST
6:30 pm18:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Samoa Standard Time (SST). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 PDT / 2:30 pm14:30 SST
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) starts annually the on second Sunday of March and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends annually the on first Sunday of November and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Samoa Standard Time
Offset: SST is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Samoa (American), US minor outlying islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the SST timezone is Pago Pago from American Samoa with population about 11,500 people.
Daylight Saving: Samoa Standard Time (SST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore SST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Samoa Standard Time remains the same
SST representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for SST
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- Samoa Standard Time - UTC -11
- Sakhalin Standard Time - UTC +11
- Samara Standard Time - UTC +4
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
- NT - Niue Time