Pacific Daylight Time is 2 hours behind of Central Daylight Time
9:30 am09:30 in PDT is 11:30 am11:30 in CDT
PST to CDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in PST which corresponds to 11am-6pm in CDT
9:30 am09:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 PDT / 11:30 am11:30 CDT
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Central Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: Central Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central Standard Time (CST).Start: Central Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAC - Heure Avancée du Centre
Spanish: CT - Zona Centro
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CDT
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -