Western Indonesian Time is 6 hours ahead of Central European Time
So 1:30 pm13:30 in WIB is 7:30 am07:30 in CET
1:30 pm13:30 Western Indonesian Time (WIB). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
1:30 pm13:30 WIB / 7:30 am07:30 CET
Western Indonesian Time
Offset: WIB is 7 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Indonesia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WIB timezone is Jakarta from Indonesia with population about 8.54 million people. Other major cities in the area are Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi
Daylight Saving: Western Indonesian Time (WIB) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore WIB remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Western Indonesian Time remains the same
WIB representations, usage and related time zones
- +07 - basic short
- +0700 - basic
- +07:00 - extended
- +0700 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Golf - Military abbreviation for WIB
- G - short form of 'Golf'
Time zones with the GMT +7 offset:
- CXT - Christmas Island Time
- DAVT - Davis Time
- G - Golf Time Zone
- HOVT - Hovd Time
- ICT - Indochina Time
- KRAT - Krasnoyarsk Time
- NOVST - Novosibirsk Summer Time
- NOVT - Novosibirsk Time
- OMSST - Omsk Summer Time
- WIB - Western Indonesian Time
- +07 -
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).
End: CEST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: CEST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time