is 13 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Pacific Standard Time
3:30 am03:30 in +0530 is 2:00 pm14:00 in PST
+0530 to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30pm-9:30pm in +0530 which corresponds to 6am-8am in PST
3:30 am03:30 (+0530). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 +0530 / 2:00 pm14:00 PST
|12am (midnight)||10:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||10:30 pm|
Offset: +0530 is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Sri Lanka
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +0530 timezone is Colombo from Sri Lanka with population about 648,034 people. Other major cities in the area are Galkissa, Moratuwa, Jaffna, Negombo
Daylight Saving: (+0530) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore +0530 remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, remains the same
+0530 representations, usage and related time zones
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone