Atlantic Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of Central European Time
So 7:30 am07:30 in ADT is 11:30 am11:30 in CET
7:30 am07:30 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
7:30 am07:30 ADT / 11:30 am11:30 CET
Atlantic Daylight Time
Offset: ADT is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bermuda, Canada, Greenland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ADT timezone is Halifax from Canada with population about 359111 people. Other major cities in the area are Sydney, Dartmouth, Saint John, Moncton
Daylight Saving: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
End: ADT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: ADT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique
ADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ADT
- P - short form of 'Papa'
Time zones with the GMT -3 offset:
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -
- -02 -
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).
End: CEST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: CEST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time