Atlantic Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
12:00 pm12:00 in ADT is 11:00 am11:00 in EDT
ADT to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in ADT which corresponds to 8am-4pm in EST
12:00 pm12:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 ADT / 11:00 am11:00 EDT
Atlantic Daylight Time
Offset: ADT is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bermuda, Canada, Greenland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ADT timezone is Halifax from Canada with population about 359,111 people. Other major cities in the area are Sydney, Dartmouth, Saint John, Moncton
Daylight Saving: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Atlantic Standard Time (AST).Start: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique
ADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ADT
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- GMT - GMT-03:00
- -03 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -