Atlantic Standard Time is 1 hour ahead of Eastern Standard Time
6:30 am06:30 in AST is 5:30 am05:30 in EST
ADT to EDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in ADT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EDT
6:30 am06:30 Atlantic Standard Time (AST). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 Eastern Standard Time (EST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 AST / 5:30 am05:30 EST
Atlantic Daylight Time
Offset: ADT is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bermuda, Canada, Greenland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ADT timezone is Halifax from Canada with population about 359,111 people. Other major cities in the area are Sydney, Dartmouth, Saint John, Moncton
Daylight Saving: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
End: ADT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: ADT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique
ADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ADT
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- GMT - GMT-03:00
- -03 -
Eastern Daylight Time
Offset: EDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EDT timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern Standard Time (EST).
End: EDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAE - Heure Avancée de l'Est
Spanish: EDT - Tiempo de verano del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for EDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
- EWT -