Central Africa Time is 0 hours ahead of Eastern European Time
9:30 pm21:30 in CAT is 9:30 pm21:30 in EET
CAT to EEST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in CAT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in EEST
9:30 pm21:30 Central Africa Time (CAT). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 CAT / 9:30 pm21:30 EET
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Central Africa Time
Offset: CAT is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burundi, Botswana, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sudan, South Sudan, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CAT timezone is Khartoum from Sudan with population about 1.975 million people. Other major cities in the area are Harare, Lubumbashi, Lusaka, Omdurman
CAT representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CAT
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).
End: EEST ended and clocks were set one hour back on Friday, 30 October 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: EEST starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -