Central European Summer Time is 12 hours ahead of Hawaii Standard Time
1:30 am01:30 in CEST is 1:30 pm13:30 in HST
CET to HST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in CET which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in HST
1:30 am01:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 CEST / 1:30 pm13:30 HST
|12am (midnight)||12pm (noon)|
|12pm (noon)||12am (midnight)|
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Hawaii Standard Time
Offset: HST is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the HST timezone is Honolulu from USA with population about 371,657 people. Other major cities in the area are Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT).
End: HST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: HST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
HST representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for HST
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone