EET to EAT Converter
Eastern European Summer Time is 0 hours ahead of Eastern Africa Time
11:00 am11:00 in EEST is 11:00 am11:00 in EAT
EET to EAT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in EET which corresponds to 9am-6pm in EAT
11:00 am11:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Eastern Africa Time (EAT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 EEST / 11:00 am11:00 EAT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 4:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 4:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 3:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Eastern Africa Time
Offset: EAT is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Comoros, Madagascar, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Mayotte
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EAT timezone is Addis Ababa from Ethiopia with population about 2.758 million people. Other major cities in the area are Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Mogadishu, Antananarivo
Daylight Saving: Eastern Africa Time (EAT) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore EAT remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Eastern Africa Time remains the same
EAT representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EAT
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time