Newfoundland Daylight Time is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Cuba Daylight Time
10:00 pm22:00 in NDT is 8:30 pm20:30 in CDT
NST to CDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in NST which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in CDT
10:00 pm22:00 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
8:30 pm20:30 Cuba Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 NDT / 8:30 pm20:30 CDT
|12am (midnight)||10:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||10:30 am|
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT).
End: NST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Cuba Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Cuba
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Havana from Cuba with population about 2.164 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de Cuba, Camaguey, Holguin, Guantanamo
Daylight Saving: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Cuba Standard Time (CST).Start: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for CDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -