Pacific Standard Time is 16 hours behind of China Standard Time
3:30 am03:30 in PST is 7:30 pm19:30 in CST
PDT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5:30am-7:30am in PDT which corresponds to 8:30pm-10:30pm in CST
3:30 am03:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 China Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 PST / 7:30 pm19:30 CST
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
China Standard Time
Offset: CST is 8 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: China, Macau, Taiwan
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Shanghai from China with population about 14.609 million people. Other major cities in the area are Zhumadian, Taipei, Beijing, Nanchong
Daylight Saving: China Standard Time (CST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore CST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, China Standard Time remains the same
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- +08 - basic short
- +0800 - basic
- +08:00 - extended
- +0800 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Hotel - Military abbreviation for CST
- H - short form of 'Hotel'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- ACT - ASEAN Common Time
- AWST - Australian Western Standard Time
- BNT - Brunei Darussalam Time
- CAST - Casey Time
- CHOT - Choibalsan Time
- CST - China Standard Time
- H - Hotel Time Zone
- HKT - Hong Kong Time
- HOVST - Hovd Summer Time
- IRKT - Irkutsk Time
- KRAST - Krasnoyarsk Summer Time
- MYT - Malaysia Time
- PHT - Philippine Time
- SGT - Singapore Time
- ULAT - Ulaanbaatar Time
- WITA - Central Indonesian Time
- +08 -