Universal Time Coordinated is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time and 5 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time and 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
11:00 pm23:00 in UTC is 7:00 pm19:00 in EDT and is 6:00 pm18:00 in CDT and is 4:00 pm16:00 in PDT
UTC to ET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in ET
UTC to CT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-12pm in CT
UTC to PT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PT
11:00 pm23:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
6:00 pm18:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 UTC / 7:00 pm19:00 EDT / 6:00 pm18:00 CDT / 4:00 pm16:00 PDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- AST - Azores Summer Time
Eastern Time (ET) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) in the United States and Canada. ET is not static but switches between EDT and EST.
ET is also used somewhat as a de facto official time for all of the United States because it encompasses 17 U.S. states in the eastern part of the contiguous United States including the capital city Washington D.C., the most populous city New York and half of the country’s population.
In the United States nationally televised programs, evening newscasts, talent and awards shows, and any other nationally televised event that airs live on American television during prime time and on the weekends are broadcast live in the Eastern Time Zone. Major professional sports leagues MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL also provide their game times in Eastern Time, even if teams are from outside of Eastern Time.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
ET representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for ET
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Eastern Time - UTC -5
- Tiempo del Este - UTC -5
- Ecuador Time - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- ET - Ecuador Time
- PST - Peru Standard Time
- CST - Colombia Standard Time
- AST - Acre Standard Time
- -05 -
Central Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Central Standard Time (CST) or Central Daylight Time (CDT) in the United States and Canada. CT is not static but switches between CDT and CST.
Territories observing the time zone are primarily in North and Central America. It runs through several Mexican and U.S. states, as well as several Canadian provinces and Central American countries.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Time - UTC -6
- Chuuk Time - UTC +10
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- GT - Galapagos Time
Pacific Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Pacific Standard Time (PST) or Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in the United States and Canada. PT also called Pacific Coast Time. PT is not static but switches between PDT and PST.
Territories observing the Pacific Time Zone are primarily in North America. It runs through the western part of Canada, the United States and the Northwestern part of Mexico.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Time - UTC -8
- Palau Time - UTC +9
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone