Central Indonesian Time is 16 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
So 10:30 pm22:30 in WITA is 6:30 am06:30 in PST
10:30 pm22:30 Central Indonesian Time (WITA). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 WITA / 6:30 am06:30 PST
Central Indonesian Time
Offset: WITA is 8 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Indonesia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WITA timezone is Makassar from Indonesia with population about 1.322 million people. Other major cities in the area are City of Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Manado, Balikpapan
Daylight Saving: Central Indonesian Time (WITA) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore WITA remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Central Indonesian Time remains the same
WITA representations, usage and related time zones
- +08 - basic short
- +0800 - basic
- +08:00 - extended
- +0800 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Hotel - Military abbreviation for WITA
- H - short form of 'Hotel'
Time zones with the GMT +8 offset:
- ACT - ASEAN Common Time
- AWST - Australian Western Standard Time
- BNT - Brunei Darussalam Time
- CAST - Casey Time
- CHOT - Choibalsan Time
- CST - China Standard Time
- H - Hotel Time Zone
- HKT - Hong Kong Time
- HOVST - Hovd Summer Time
- IRKT - Irkutsk Time
- KRAST - Krasnoyarsk Summer Time
- MYT - Malaysia Time
- PHT - Philippine Time
- SGT - Singapore Time
- ULAT - Ulaanbaatar Time
- WITA - Central Indonesian Time
- +08 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone