WEST is NOT in use by many locationsWET (Western European Time) is used instead. Switch to WET time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto for automatic timezone change.
Western European Summer Time is 1 hours behind of Eastern European Time
So 10:00 pm22:00 in WEST is 11:00 pm23:00 in EET
10:00 pm22:00 Western European Summer Time (WEST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
11:00 pm23:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 WEST / 11:00 pm23:00 EET
Western European Summer Time
Offset: WEST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WEST timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
Daylight Saving: Western European Summer Time (WEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Western European Time (WET).
End: WEST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: WEST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
German: WESZ - Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
WEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WEST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
Start: EET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
End: EET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time