Western Indonesian Time is 15 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
So 11:00 pm23:00 in WIB is 8:00 am08:00 in PST
11:00 pm23:00 Western Indonesian Time (WIB). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
8:00 am08:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 WIB / 8:00 am08:00 PST
Western Indonesian Time
Offset: WIB is 7 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Indonesia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WIB timezone is Jakarta from Indonesia with population about 8.54 million people. Other major cities in the area are Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi
Daylight Saving: Western Indonesian Time (WIB) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore WIB remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Western Indonesian Time remains the same
WIB representations, usage and related time zones
- +07 - basic short
- +0700 - basic
- +07:00 - extended
- +0700 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Golf - Military abbreviation for WIB
- G - short form of 'Golf'
Time zones with the GMT +7 offset:
- CXT - Christmas Island Time
- DAVT - Davis Time
- G - Golf Time Zone
- HOVT - Hovd Time
- ICT - Indochina Time
- KRAT - Krasnoyarsk Time
- NOVST - Novosibirsk Summer Time
- NOVT - Novosibirsk Time
- OMSST - Omsk Summer Time
- WIB - Western Indonesian Time
- +07 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone