Atlantic Daylight Time is 1 hours behind of Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
So 10:00 am10:00 in ADT is 11:00 am11:00 in PMDT
10:00 am10:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time (PMDT). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
10:00 am10:00 ADT / 11:00 am11:00 PMDT
Atlantic Daylight Time
Offset: ADT is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bermuda, Canada, Greenland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ADT timezone is Halifax from Canada with population about 359111 people. Other major cities in the area are Sydney, Dartmouth, Saint John, Moncton
Daylight Saving: Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
End: ADT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: ADT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAA - Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique
ADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ADT
- P - short form of 'Papa'
Time zones with the GMT -3 offset:
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -
- -02 -